Perfectly located in the dress circle of Upper Whitfield, this stunning Queenslander exudes a casual elegance, making it ideal for those who appreciate the Tropical North Qld lifestyle, whilst retaining quality and privacy.
The stunning luxury extension of the living areas, complete re-design of the kitchen and the impressive master suite were truly designed to perfection and recognised with multiple accolades at annual builders awards.
Centrally located to serve all living and entertaining areas, the modern kitchen features a surplus of storage, with the bonus of an alfresco kitchen (or fully fitted 'Butlers Pantry') makes outdoor and poolside entertaining a breeze. You'll appreciate the attention to detail, designed to impress with the most formal of dinners, or to easily serve the casual family breakfast at the Breakfast Bar.
While the heart of the home is undoubtedly the combined kitchen and living, the shining star is the enclosed conservatory. The owners were emphatic in its' design - floor to ceiling louvres installed to bring the outdoors in, with the fabulous rainforest creek backdrop. So pretty in the rain, so cool in the summer – the perfect room for any occasion.
This indoor/outdoor living continues in the master suite with a panel of concertina French doors opening to a private patio, designed with morning coffee in mind, a relaxing nightcap or an afternoon catch up on your reading.
Undoubtedly set to impress and enjoy, this signature Queenslander offers all you could seek.
• Luxurious executive home with emphasis on cool tropical indoor/outdoor living
• Award winning kitchen features soft close drawers and electronic touch overhead cupboards
• Fully equipped second kitchen/butler's pantry makes alfresco dining a breeze
• Luxurious master suite with private balcony and spectacular ensuite
• Stunning magnesium pool with swim jets, water feature and heated spa
• Library with extensive fitted cabinetry, electric fireplace plus internal
• 500 + bottle cellar, gym area, and large lock up work room downstairs
• Approx. 13 KW Solar system plus two battery back ups
• Spacious screen enclosed green house (or garden store)
• Security cameras installed around the perimeter of the home
• NBN cable directly to the house